Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > For some common questions of you all
For some common questions of you all

2626 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2013-02-28 01:07:40

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support
    2013-02-28 01:07:40
    We have found some of our customers are complaining some common questions, so we would like to give answers right here, so you don't need to search which post we had answered for. 1. How can I update my AL619, MD702, MD802 or whatsoever. (Only the new models) A: Pls read your user's manual carefully and thoroughly. There is a section called "SOFTWARE UPDATE", where you could find how to register your tool, where to find the serial num and password, how to do update step by step. 2. How can I update my MS509, MS609 . (Only the old models) A: Sorry we do not provide updates for these old models on this website. But if there are a lot of such requests, we will consider putting the update file in this forum. 3. Could DS708 work with my A3 ESP or any systems of any makes. A: Pls go to our professional website : maxidas.com, where you could find the function lists. For example, if you would like to know if DS708 works with ESP for a 2010 A3. Check the coverage Audi, download the function list , and search for ESP.
  Total1 Pages